ENI Business Software makes your products and services readily available to buying organizations.
ENI Procurement Software saves medium to large buying organizations millions of dollars in their purchasing process. For this reason, ENI Software has been adopted by most of the top Engineering and Utility companies nationwide. Cities, Towns, Counties and Municipalities have also begun to realize these savings and represent a growing number of buyers on the ENI Procurement Platform.
As a supplier, ENI Business Development Software expands your business opportunities, lowers your marketing costs and improves your access to buyers by plugging your business into the buyer's procurement software. Suppliers have access to buyers on all ENI platforms, without transaction costs or commissions.
For additional questions regarding the ENI-Net Platform, please call (800) 853-7130.
Supplier Benefits Include
ENI-Net is Easy to use
- A simple, well documented walk-thru is all it takes to get your company on ENI-Net.
- Buyers find you! When you receive Bids on ENI-Net, buyers have pre-qualified your business and you are notified via email.
- You have 24/7 access to your company information and can make changes to it at any time. You access your data in real-time, so updates are immediate and propagated throughout all ENI Platforms.
More for Your Money
- Access 322,000 buyers for one, small annual fee.
- No Transaction fees or commissions
- An ENI-Net annual subscription is 60% less than the nearest competition.
- Get paid faster. ENI software is integrated into most buyers accounting systems, approvals are automatically routed through the system and you get paid faster!
Exposure for Your Business
- ENI operates private and public business portals including ENI-Net and EfficientUtilities.com. Your membership includes listing on ALL of ENI's Enterprise Purchasing Platforms.
- The ENI-Net portals are used for sourcing by Federal, State and Local Government as well as thousands of private buying organizations.
- Active subscribers can create press releases which are syndicated and viewed by all of the buyers on the system.
- ENI reverse sourcing allows you to locate and contact buyers that order products and services you provide.
Additional Sales and Marketing Tools
- Create links to your website and publish multiple phone, fax and email contacts for your company.
- Build an Online Catalog of products or services complete with photos and spec sheets. Free with your annual subscription.
- Use our Bid-Stream tool to access publicly posted bids.
Join by filling out our registration form today!